Wednesday, April 25, 2007

wholesale linesheets - life doesn't get any better than this


if you click on the photo it will be easier to see.

i've been thinking a lot about what kind of impression my potential wholesalers get when they receive my linesheet and how to make my linesheet into a fun, snappy, little catalog to hand out to local boutiques.

i like the layout that i have for the photos, the short description, etc. but what is holding me back from approaching super high-end boutiques is how my whole presentation will look and how it will be received.

do i print my catalogs myself, perhaps i send it over to kinkos. how many pages should i make, how tall, slim?

i am not sure what kind of discussion this will bring but i would like to open it up as one. for easier conversation i will post it in the etsy forums. i think we all would like to feel more confident on making our first impressions meaningful and lucrative.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you let us know what you decide to do and how it turns out.

The Paris Apartment said...

they look great! thanks for sharing your trials and tribulations about making this all happen. LOVE the volkswagen onsie!