Friday, January 12, 2007

trousseaux to treasure*





it doesn't take much for my heart to flutter when it comes to feminine dress. i swear my heart *pitterpats* when nearing anthropologie. i could simply be driving by the shopping and my heart will quicken and i get a bit flushed. just thinking about it now, i am quite excited.

there is nothing better than slipping on a well-fitted dress, the soft texture, the delicate folds, and the sweet details...

right now, i am crushing on this gorgeous "drowsy babydoll dress" and here are the things i would wear with them! *)

if you would like to join in on the fun, join the flickr group! http://flickr.com/groups/trousseauxtotreasure/

2 comments:

zabrina said...

Hi Janaina! You are my hmmm, neighbour (I am going to Flagstaff). I saw you at Stumble, remember? Anyway, good luck with your cool blog. I am not very into fashion, there are some cool things at Anthropologie, indeed. Some others I don't really heart, to be honest...
Cheers!

Renee said...

Great outfit! I love Anthropologie too. I could spend my whol eday there... and then the next.