Saturday, January 13, 2007

Craft: Magazine



This past summer I was contacted by Craft: to contribute a project to the magazine. I almost forgot about it! I was organizing my favorites this morning and saw the link to Craft: magazine and decided to take a look.

Volume 2 is on stands January, 23 and my Re-purposed House Slips will be on page 108, but you can get a sample PDF from the Craft: site here. I am very, very excited about it.

The slippers are made from recycled jeans and two old buttons. It's a terrific weekend project and I just want to thank Carla Sinclair for offering me the opportunity and a big hug to the rest of the Craft: team.

There will be future projects within the glossy pages of Craft: designed by me, hopefully sooner than later.
If you do happen to make them, I would *love* to see your finished product. That would just make my day!

Enjoy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there, I am really enjoying your blog, it's lovely and your ability to write is wonderful :o)