Monday, March 26, 2007

off on a safari

i've been busy the last few days, getting ready for tomorrow's big launch! i begin my spring/summer roll-out and i am pretty excited about it.i've mentioned it before but the line is called "firework blossoms & gossamer dreams" our first journey will be to the safari. there will be a total of 3 tshirts and 2 interchangable styles of sandals or booties in the safari adventure. it will be available for girls and boys.


i will be listing the "snail safari" t-shirt and the "safari bloom" sandals tomorrow. and every day forward, there will be new items added to the shop and of course to the blog!
enjoy!

please let me know what you all think, i love comments!

oh, and it's my mommy's birthday today! i love her...

3 comments:

leslie said...

absolutely adorable! the little sandals are pretty much the most ingenious thing i've seen in ages - just lovely.

Anonymous said...

Oh so sweet! I love the giraffe in love with the snail!

jade said...

Comments wasn't working, so forgive me if this is duplicated.

I just have to say how much I love the Giraffe t and sandals...they are my favorite animals!! It's so beautiful... maybe soon you'll do toddler t's.. : )
beautiful items, love reading your blog as well.
Jennifer